Commercial Surveys: FEMA

Ensuring your investment

We will prepare and certify your elevation certificate as required by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Only a licensed land surveyor can provide the certificate, which includes elevation data that FEMA can use to accurately assess flood risks to structures within flood hazard zones. Further, many insurance and financial institutions require a certificate before renewing policies or providing financing for structures located within flood hazard zones. Insurance policy holders can also use an elevation certificate to reduce the cost of flood insurance or understand the need for additional coverage.

Why Terrane?

Our team will assess your specific elevation certificate requirements and help you get the coverage you need, whether for your single-family home or commercial address. Relax, we have this covered.